HOW TO INFLATE FOIL BALLOONS
HOW TO INFLATE FOIL BALLOONS - Online Party Supplies Australia
Thank you very much for your purchase at Online Party Supplies Store.
Please follow these instructions to properly inflate your new foil balloons:
- Insert a straw into the tab. Insert between the clear plastic and the blue bit.
- Push it in and blow.
- These 16 inch / 40 cm balloons have been designed to be filled with air. They will not float with helium.
- If you want floating foil balloons please order the 32 or 42 inch foil balloons.
- Do not overinflate the balloons. They only need to be 80%-90% full. Take care when handling inflated balloons otherwise they may pop!
- In non-inflatable, the letter "O" and "B" may look like "C" or "G" because of production design.
- Tabs on the top and bottom make for easy hanging with a string, or they can easily be attached to a wall with double-sided tape.
If you have any other questions or inquires, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0468 330 868.
Thanks & best regards,
Online Party Supplies Australia
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.