HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE DIY BALLOON GARLAND KIT
by Online Party Supplies Australia
To our dear customer,
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH ONLINE PARTY SUPPLIES AUSTRALIA
We appreciate that you have chosen an Online Party Supplies DIY Balloon Garland Kit. We hope this set will make your party come alive!
DIY BALLOON GARLAND KIT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use hand pumps to inflate balloons to specified size. Two pumps will save time and avoid anyone becoming lightheaded. Note: use fingers to break up the confetti inside before inflating.
- Tie balloons.
- For confetti balloons, rub the inflated balloons on a towel or carpet to make the confetti stick to the inside surface of the balloons.
- Attach balloons to the garland strip with the holes in it. Pull the knot of the balloon through the hole.
- Attach and pull the knot through alternating sides of the garland strip. Note: Some holes will not have a balloon. Space the balloons by 3-5 holes.
- Decide on the length of garland strip you would like to use. Fill the garland strip with balloons first. Then, use the glue dots to add and layer the remaining balloons to fill in your arch. The garland strip makes a good base for adding remaining balloons to create your desired shape.
- Use glue dots to stick remaining balloons along the attached balloons. Alternate between colours to achieve your desired look.
- Use balloon ribbon to help hang completed balloon garland in desired location.
We are a small family owned business and every order we received truly means the world to us. We hope you had a pleasant experience with us, and we would be grateful to receive a Product Review of your purchase on the website. Your feedback is lifeblood of our small business.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer is our top priority, and we strive to provide 100% satisfaction. Once again, thank you for your purchase. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Online Party Supplies Australia.